Accommodation Services Manager
£250 - £270 per day
Riverview Recruitment are delighted to partner with a North West London NHS Trust to find an Accommodation Services Manager to join their team in a tenant and property management team. Our client is looking for a tenacious, customer focused individual who has a good understanding of leases, licenses and tenant agreements. You will be responsible for the overseas nurse’s and doctor’s accommodation and have an excellent understanding of property management within multiple tenant requirements. Due to the current climate, the work is often very responsive to the medical team’s accommodation needs and someone that is able to prioritise quickly and effectively is essential.
· Responsible for providing specialist/lead residential accommodation services to the trust.
· To develop and implement Trust’s residential long-term strategy and allocation policy
· To be responsible for the effective management of the Trust’s accommodation service and to be the focal point for professional and operational accommodation issues within the trust.
· To manage and process trust nominations to housing providers
· Ensure contractual agreements with housing partners are managed to provide good quality, affordable residential accommodation to staff and approved visitors.
· To provide an effective liaison that allows the Trust to monitor the housing contracts with Housing partners and ensures that the contract is appropriately delivered
· Manage staff and resources, budget holder to meet service needs
· Manage booking process and invoicing for Trust hotel requirements.
· Devise, implement & manage third party accommodation provider contracts
· Produce & liaise with high level management reporting and board papers.
Education & Training
· Master’s degree or equivalent demonstrable experience.
· NVQ level 4 or equivalent in Housing
· Degree in Housing or equivalent demonstrable experience
· Facility management qualification – IOSH, NEBOSH or IWFM
· NHS - Housing/residential management
· NHS support facilities
· Recruitment policies
· Policy and Service Development
· Representation of organization at high level
· Managing new initiatives
· Ability to fulfil deadlines
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Customer focused
· Able to work autonomy
What you get in return
An opportunity to work for a leading NHS trust on a very fulfilling, busy and essential role. The work done in this position ensures that medical staff are able to obtain satisfactory accommodation and have support throughout their tenancy, to get their essential NHS work done. A fantastic, established team to support and whilst this is an immediate requirement and therefore on a temporary contract to start, they are also looking for a permanent member of staff in the long-term.
Job Reference :