Building Surveyor (Assoc RICS)
We are currently working on behalf of a client based near Peckham, South-east London. They are an independent surveying practice firm, formed five years ago. The company provides residential surveying services: building surveys, valuation, dilapidations, project management and property management. They are currently looking for a Building Surveyor (MRICS or Assoc RICS.)
- 2 years Surveying experience
- RICs Accredited Degree
- preferably chartered under RICs or Assoc RICs
- Hardworking and outgoing
- Good residential property knowledge
- Good organisation skills
- Conduct full building surveys on residential properties
- Valuations (Red book)
- Recognise good workmanship and how to fix defects.
The hours for the role are 9:00am - 5:30pm (Hours may differ depending on events / client meetings) This is an immediate requirement and will be recruited on a temp-perm basis. The daily rate will be up to £200 per day and permanent salary of up to £45,000.
Job Reference :