An exciting opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Building Surveyor to join an experienced team, working at one of London's prestigious public service organisations. This organisation prides itself on keeping London safe and as a contract Building Surveyor for initially 12 months, you will have the opportunity to assist on various projects and specifications to make the working environment for the rescue service individuals a great place to work. After 12 months, there will then be an opportunity to go onto a permanent contract.
You will be responsible for;
- Putting together specifications, CAD drawing, detailing scope of works, creating schedule of works, ensuring procedures are followed for pricing and getting the information out to tender.
- You will work on a variety of building works, but some examples include, dorm conversions, remodelling of work areas, remodelling of communal areas, small shower refurbishments, kitchen refurbishments and special requests made by Station Managers.
- You will need to be a qualified (Bsc/Msc or equivelant) Building surveyor with at least 1-2 years’ experience in building surveying work, working towards being Chartered.
- Our client will consider experience led individuals with ASOC RICS qualifications
- You will cover 94 stations and office spaces in and around London but will be based in London Bridge.
- There is the opportunity to work remotely and computers to complete work are available at every location.
This role will initially be for 12 months with the opportunity to go permanent on a grade E level, (£37,566 - £44,872 per annum.) Excellent benefits include working 35 hours per week, ability for flexible working and 27 days holiday.
Job Reference :