Chartered Building Surveyor
£250 - £350 per day
• Chartered Building Surveyor
• £250 - £350 per day (2-3 days per week) Outside IR35
• Independent Chartered surveyors
• Working from home
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor with strong residential experience? Are you looking for a growing company that can offer personal development? This practice can offer all of that plus a flexible working environment and a broad range of work.
Company with a strong client base across the residential, commercial and housing sectors this Chartered Surveying practice is following a strategic growth plan which can not only offer this role, but continued progression in the future. This role will focus on their residential building survey requirements, so a broad range of residential experience is essential. They respect experience and are happy to offer flexible working, so if you work best with a portion of your week being home working, they are happy to support that.
Person Specification - Chartered Building Surveyor
• Degree qualification or equivalent in Building Surveying
• Professional member of the RICS - MRICS
• You will have a broad range of experience across the residential sector
• You will be self-sufficient and comfortable liaising with clients.
Roles & Responsibilities - Chartered Building Surveyor
Residential Building Surveys
Defect Analysis and Reporting
Party Wall awards
Client liaison and development
Salary & Package - Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a daily rate of £250 - £350 per day, depending on experience
Working hours 09:00-17:00
Job Reference :