£27,000 - £30,000
We are delighted to be working with a global media company to find a Corporate Receptionist for the HQ office in central London.
The company is headquartered in London and New York, and operates in 32 markets worldwide, including China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico & Latin America, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, the U.K., and the U.S., with local license partners across the globe.
They are seeking an efficient and organised receptionist to ensure the smooth running of the front desk.
The overall purpose of this role is to make sure the reception is run in an orderly manner and guarantee security measures are always enforced between the hours of 08.00 - 18.00 (shift pattern).
Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all members of staff and visitors are greeted efficiently with a high level of customer service and to ensure the reception is always kept tidy in conjunction with the second receptionist.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Greet all visitors and staff efficiently
· Answer the main switchboard telephone line – directing callers to the most appropriate person, taking concise messages, and responding in a smooth and professional manner
· Manage Office Space booking system
· Ensure all staff have completed safeguard forms (Covid specific)
· Add new staff to designated area
· Book desk for any non-UK/visiting staff
· Manage meeting room bookings; authorise Google Calendar meeting room bookings, check with day cleaners and give instruction for the cleaning of rooms between meetings (where possible)
· Collecting and distributing mail internally including collection and recording of post and courier deliveries from loading bay
· Ensuring reception area is kept clean, tidy and in a good state of repair
· Ensuring the breakout areas area always kept to a high standard
· Library maintenance and delivery of magazines to Executives
· Stock check of stationery hubs
· Stock check of consumables (tea/coffee) and milk deliveries
· Ordering of stationery, milk and consumables
· Distribution of fruit to cafe area
· Sorting of internal mail and preparing for delivery to other London office
· Cover for facilities assistant when on annual leave or out of the office
· Be the representative Fire Marshal
Essential Skills & Requirements
· A proven track record working in a Front of House/Receptionist role in a corporate building
· You will have a friendly and personable manner
· Computer literate (Google Suite) with a high level of verbal and written communication skills
· Reliable and well presented
· The ability to remain calm under pressure
· Fire Marshall training and/or First Aid training is advantageous but not essential as training will be given
This role is an immediate requirement with interviews planned for the end of January.
Job Reference :