£26,000 - £29,000
A global mass media company founded in the 20th century requires an exceptional and experienced Facilities Receptionist to join their dynamic team in Central London.
You will have a proven track record working front of house and within facilities and able to support a busy and high-profile office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet all visitors and staff to the high-profile office efficiently
- Answer the main switchboard telephone line – directing callers to the most appropriate person, taking concise messages and responding in a smooth and professional manner
- Be confident in screening all calls appropriately
- Assisting with post and courier bookings
- Manage Addison Lee booking system
- Collecting and distributing mail internally inc collection and recording of post and courier deliveries from loading bay
- Ensuring the breakout areas area always kept to a high standard
- Library maintenance and delivery of magazines to Executives
- Stock check of stationery hubs
- Stock check of consumables (tea/coffee) and delivery of milk and fruit
- Daily internal mail run to second office location in Oxford Circus
- Head Fire Marshal
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Previous Front of House/Receptionist duties
- You will have a friendly and personable manner
- Computer literate with a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and well presented
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Fire Marshall training and/or First Aid training is advantageous but not essential as training will be given
- Must be very hands on, willing to get involved and help out with any duty and small tasks
- Physically fit to complete all facilities related tasks.
This role is available at a fantastic salary level of £26,000 - £29,000 and intevriews will take place w/c 30th March.
Job Reference :