Interim Facilities Manager
£300 - £400 per day
We are delighted to be working with an international bank in Central London (W1) to find an Interim Facilities Manager whose main purpose will be, during the four month contract, to take full responsibility from a Facilities perspective to develop a key member of the team as part of their Office Manager responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
During this four month period you will work with the team member to impart a full understanding of Facilities related matters which will include:
· Review and update all procedures,
· Imparting a full understanding and implementation of regular responsibilities around controls and reporting, in line with procedures,
· Establishing relationships with the landlord FM team
· Establishing relationships to represent the client on the tenant committee
· Implementing a full system to support the Facilities and Office Management issues and relevant reporting to support the role.
During this time you will further have responsibility to assume and impart knowledge and guidance in respect of:
· Providing oversight to building maintenance including heating, lighting, air conditioning and water are well maintained ensuring that all government regulations and environmental health and security standards are met and fully understood,
· Oversight of archiving, cleaning services, waste disposal and recycling,
· Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service and energy levels and to lead on improvements,
· Liaison with building management, to be a strong and collaborative relationship,
· Ensuring the building and demise continue to maintain sustainability ratings as well as complying with legislation, advising on increasing energy efficiencies and cost effectiveness,
· Provide oversight and ongoing management over the requirements as detailed within the lease, and to document such into a system which will allow full oversight of responsibilities and key aspects of the lease,
· Ongoing management, negotiation and support of any sublet demise.
Preferred skills and experience:
· Would be advantageous to have a British Institute Of Facilities Management accredited qualification
· Experience working as a Facilities Manager with a proven track record in implementing new systems, contracts, staff and set up.
· Experience in construction, engineering or building management
· Strong attention to detail
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
· Experience of Visio and CAD or a similar organisation chart tool,
· Ability to multi-task working to tight deadlines.
This position is for a 4-month contract to start in November. You will be required to work from the office in Central London, 40 hours per week.
Job Reference :