Minor Works Manager
London & the South
Riverview Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Minor Works Manager for our client in the London & the South. This position would suit an individual with either an electrical background or building background and experience dealing with clients and contractors, specifically projects in value of £100K to £150K.
· Client relationship development essential to generate and develop maintenance contracts with our existing clients by going to site and discussing this with them.
· Develop possible maintenance contracts with new clients.
· Quote, secure & produce contracts, place orders and arrange team.
· Build up business opportunities with new and existing clients.
· Monitor maintenance task renewal dates & organise the works.
The Successful Applicant must have
· Previous experience of working in the electrical industry with C & G or equivalent level 3 qualifications in electrotechnical engineering (18th Edition).
· Qualified to carry electrical test & inspection.
· Or HVAC Qualifications or Building Qualifications will be considered.
· Commercial awareness to ensure profit margins are met.
· Ability to liaise with buying department for best value purchasing.
· Ability to contract manage minor works up to £150,000.
· Competence with Microsoft Word & Excel.
· Ability to develop & issue RAMS, programmes, RFI's & technical submissions.
· A proven track record of running multiple site maintenance contracts.
· Relevant knowledge and experience of construction related products
· Excellent communication skills including negotiation and influencing skills
· Highly focused goals on business targets
· Excellent team worker skills & be self-driven and self-motivated
· A strong business acumen to understand and deliver the long-term goals
· The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
· Highly focused approach and be capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
· Good judgement - able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility
· A clean licence and no criminal record.
What's on Offer
· £45,000+ basic salary depending on experience
· 23 days Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays) with potential agreed increase subject to turnover and profit performance.
Job Reference :