Riverview recruitment are delighted to partner with Goodenough College to appoint a permanent Night Receptionist within their growing hospitality and facilities team.
Goodenough College is a charity which provides residential accommodation to postgraduate students from all over the world. The receptionist must be a professional and enthusiastic person with pervious front of house/reception experience. A dynamic person who will be the face of our establishment, helping to create an environment that makes our members and guests feel at home and keen to return. They will be well presented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We also provide 4 star guest accommodation at the Goodenough Hotel. The Hotel is central to the financial stability of the educational charity.
1. To ensure that all guests and members receive a warm welcome and a lasting and positive impression of the College
2. To be the first point of contact for all members and to deal with all situations in a courteous and professional manner
3. To cover all 3 reception desks within the College or Hotel as per the request of the College Reception Manager or Supervisor
4. To answer and converse on the telephone in a professional manner
5. To be responsible and carryout all necessary operations when guests arrive and depart (check-in/check-out)
6. Respond to a wide range of member requests and promote facilities
7. Manage invoicing payments and cash operations during the night shift
8. Report all facilities and maintenance issues to the Helpdesk
9. Have operational knowledge of all front of house services and know how to access these services to meet the members’ requirements
10. Ensure that reception is constantly manned and kept immaculate at all times
11. To be competent and confident in the use of a range of IT systems
12. Complete a daily end of shift report
13. To become a First aider and Fire marshal (training given) and carry out evacuation procedures
14. Carrying luggage to guest rooms, when covering the Hotel
15. Any other duties which may reasonably be requested
The position is based on working 5 days out of 7. The shift starts at 11.00p.m. and finishes at 7.00a.m. on a rota basis and will include weekends and bank holidays. The shift pattern primarily involves working across 2 reception desks at the College, but may include working at the Goodenough hotel which provides (4 star accommodation).
Closing date: 10.00am on Wednesday 9th September 2020
Interview dates: Initial Interviews will be via Zoom on Monday 21 September 2020
Job Reference :