Painter & Decorator
Our client is looking for a conscientious painter & decorator to ensure the paintwork within a large number of serviced domestic properties and communal areas within Stratford is kept to a high standard through painting, decorating and renovating.
• Site regeneration and redecoration of all buildings
• Paint various surfaces with an attention to detail
• Keep work areas free of clutter and therefore safe for colleagues
Health & Safety Responsibilities
• It is each employee’s responsibility to ensure that the environment in which they work in is safe for them and others.
• Follow and promote Company’s policies and procedures in relation to Health and Safety in the workplace
• Follow the Company’s policies for accident reporting and investigation, this includes reporting all accidents to the Health and Safety Office and/or management as appropriate
• Reporting all potential issues which could cause harm
• Behave in a manner which observes the standards set out in the Health and Safety Manual and Employee Handbook.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Knowledge of building materials, surfaces and paint types
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team and as an individual
Job Reference :