Plumbing & Heating Engineer
London & the South
Up to £40,000
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Plumbing and Heating Engineer covering Central London and the surrounding Counties. The successful candidate will earn £37,000 - £40,000 plus overtime based on experience.
Hours of work are 8am-5.30pm with some flexibility, Monday to Friday. There is an on-call rota and overtime will be available.
Our client is a growing SME providing plumbing, heating, air conditioning building services and other various services to both domestic & commercial clients.
· You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
· You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
· A full UK driving licence is essential.
· NVQ Level 2 Plumbing & Heating is required.
Experience in the following;
Gravity/pressurised, single/two pipe, district distribution
Commercial pipe fitting
Mobile PPM & Reactive
Driving around London
Reactive maintenance within the domestic and commercial sectors.
Fault finding and ensuring satisfactory fault rectification.
Completing plumbing installations, testing and commissioning.
Ensuring allocated works, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried.
Other equipment experience would include: TMVs, PRVs, Solenoid valves, Megaflo unvented cylinders, Heat Interface Unit (HIU), Underfloor heating/Manifolds, Pipework, valves, strainers, Calorifiers, Circulation pumps, Replacing taps/sinks/toilets – basic plumbing, cisterns/syphons & PPMs.
Why should you apply?
· Competitive salary.
· Holiday entitlement: 23 days plus Bank Holidays.
· Fully equipped van less than 3 years old.
· Uniform, tablet, fuel card, equipment, parking.
· Auto enrolment pension.
· Training and development.
· Tech desk support.
Job Reference :