Project Manager Assistant
Riverview Recruitment are delighted to partner with a leading shop fitting contractor to find a Project Manager Assistant (Construction) to join their team in a role with National responsibilities on a flexible working arrangement.
Our client is a leading shop-fitting contractor and has projects throughout the UK and Ireland, working closely to deliver gym franchises and cafes to restaurants.
As the Project Manager Assistant (Construction) you will be required to support the Company Director in the day-to-day organising of the construction works and planning. You must have a proven track record working within construction projects in a support role, together with excellent organisational and communication skills, with relevant qualifications.
You must have the ability to provide confident support to a number of stakeholders and clients. We are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail and planning skills and who can drive the organisational objectives of excellent service and delivery of projects for a diverse range of clients.
· You will work alongside the Company Director easing the workload.
· You will cover all parts of project planning, managing the forecasts and tracking of the project.
· Provide weekly reports to the Company Director with progress updates.
· Keep regular track of materials and suppliers and update on needs as and when required.
· Be able to read construction / site drawings and verify the programme of work.
· Keeping stakeholders updated on behalf of the Company Director and assessing the construction site with the Project Manager’s to plan next steps.
· Maintain and update project reporting and planning.
· Ability to communicate effectively across all levels and with external clients.
· A strong work ethic allowing you to deliver upon your deadlines.
Education & Training
· Proven track record working in a support role (PA/ Office Manager/ Assistant) on construction projects with varied responsibilities.
· 3+ years’ experience.
· Qualified in a construction or project management area, diploma and/or degree
· Excellent organisation, written and verbal language skills.
· Able to work as part of a team.
· Ability to manage varied workloads
· Strong work ethic.
· An excellent communicator.
· Have strong commercial awareness.
· Excellent IT knowledge – Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams etc.
· Clean driving license.
What you get in return
An opportunity to work for and with a growing and successful construction business and support the day-to-day running of a busy and vibrant business. A competitive salary of up to £30,000 pro rata on agreed working arrangement, Ideally, our client would like someone to work 3 to 4 days per week, with the ability to work from home (WFH) but also be able to travel to National locations as and when required, for site and supplier visits. Due to the varied location of work, the right candidate would have excellent travel amenities and live either in the London or Midlands area.
Job Reference :