Relocations Project Manager
City of London
£400 per day
A renowned Investment Bank requires a Project Manager with Relocations experience within the date-centre and financial institutions sector. A requirement for 10 months this role will be on an interim basis to support the client in the day to day oversight and management of the office and data centre relocation.
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to;
· To liaise with the appointed Design and Build vendor in respect of the CAT B fit out of the agreed design ensuring that this is delivered according to agreed specification, budget and timeline to achieve a SKA Gold rating. Weekly reporting should be discussed with the appointed vendor and key points raised to the Project Steering Committee.
· To plan and manage the successful staff transfer to the new location ensuring that all requirements are met and full support is provided, on site, from necessary third parties for the smooth adoption of our new space.
· To ensure that the agreed plan for the relocation of our data centre to the approved third party is delivered according to specification, budget and timeline. Weekly reporting should be discussed with the appointed third party and key points raised to the Project Steering Committee.
· To establish a proposal of ongoing building maintenance and work with the agreed parties to implement such in readiness of occupation.
· To work with the appointed agent to establish a sub tenant and negotiate necessary documentation in liaison with the clients appointed lawyers and the sub tenant’s lawyers.
· To oversee the sub tenants CAT B works in line with agreed design and the terms of the lease and sub lease.
· To liaise with our third party appointed agents and the landlord to ensure that all aspects of the Landlords works are fully implemented in line with the lease.
· To ensure that ongoing communication is maintained with all staff to engage them in the status and progress of the project.
· To ensure that all commitments from the agreed lease are fully documented and scheduled with ongoing reporting to the Project Steering Committee.
· To provide weekly reporting to the COO and monthly reporting to the Steering Committee in respect of progress against plan, issues, decisions and budget using GIB agreed project management reporting.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced relocations and fit-out project manager on a competitive daily rate. A prestigious client and complex project work to own and manage for a 10-12 month term. This requirement is immediate and so notice of a maximum of 2 weeks would be acceptable.
Job Reference :