Mobile Service Engineer
£38K - £43K
We are delighted to be partnering with a maintenance service provider to assist them in recruiting two mobile mechanical multi-skilled engineers to work on commercial buildings mainly within the M25 and Essex.
Your new role:
· Experience in commercial heating and hot water systems.
· Small works including replacements and new installations.
· Undertake maintenance works quickly and accurately diagnose faults and repair, complete remedial and installation works in a safe manner across the range of building services found in their customers buildings that are within your scope.
· Experience with installing/repairing pipework.
· Knowledge of water hygiene.
· Interact and build rapport with their clients to enhance the relationships already in place.
What you will need to succeed:
At least five years’ experience in commercial building services environment.
City & Guilds in plumbing/mechanical services or equivalent.
Excellent organisational skills.
Cross industry experience welcome.
A passion for learning about the latest technology and products.
Flexibility with your schedule.
What you get in return:
Salary £38K - £43K
22 days annual leave (increases to 25 days after 3 years’ service)
Our work hours will be based on business needs but otherwise a standard day working 8am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (possible overtime when available)
Pension (company will match up to 3%)
Private Healthcare (following completion of 6-month probation)
Sick pay (10 days full pay/10 days half pay)
Call out rota - £150 plus call outs (every 10 weeks)
This role is permanent with an immediate start.
What do I need to do now?
If you are interested in this role, please send through an up-to-date CV and we will get in touch ASAP.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new role, please get in contact with the Riverview team and we will be happy to discuss and assist you with your next career move.
Job Reference :