Shift Electrical Engineer
Our client, a leading FM service provider is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Shift Engineer to work across their large prestigious static site in Hammersmith.
• Deliver PPM relating primarily to Electrical equipment in-line with agreed programmes / SLA's in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance.
• Costing and completing Reactive Works identified through PPM work undertaken when requested.
• Carry out Electrical Maintenance / Installation work efficiently and in accordance with the National Working Rules for the Electrical Contracting Industry, the current IET Wiring Regulations for the Requirements of Electrical Installations BS7671, and the Construction Industry Safety Regulations
• Provide Service Support as part of a team providing quality service delivery 24/7
• To maintain premises to an exceptionally high standard
• Develop excellent working relationships with our client their staff or appointed representative through good customer service.
• To ensure that all applicable site documentation is kept up to date as this will be regularly audited either by internal or external parties.
• Assist with supervision of sub-contractor works ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable H&S standards when required
• Demonstrate appropriate Health & Safety knowledge to ensure safe delivery of all work.
• Capable of working independently and when requested managing Reactive Works carried out by others.
• Completing all required documentation, job sheets and certificates.
You will have:
• Practical experience carrying out PPM's and undertaking routine Electrical Repairs and Maintenance in line with SFG20 or equivalent with basic fault finding diagnostic experience.
• City and Guilds 236 Parts 1&2 OR mechanical equivalent
• City and Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition minimum or equivalent
• IOSH Working / Managing Safely (Desirable)
• Safe system of Work Procedure - PTW; RAMS etc. (Desirable)
• L8 Training (Desirable)
In return you will receive a competitive salary & package with the support of continued development and opportunities across a number of prestigious accounts.
The shift pattern works on a 4-on 4-off basis, 12 hour shifts.
Job Reference :